Marine grade stainless steel wheel trims. Also available in 19.5" size.Price per pair £125.00
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as the ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
- Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (details of whom can be found in section 9.0) for clarification.
Definitions and interpretations
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Website;
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer by Truckstuff when you visit certain parts of this Website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Website. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
- Data means collectively all information that you submit to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Truckstuff makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- System means any online communications infrastructure that Truckstuff makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User / Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Truckstuff and acting in the course of their employment;
- Website means the website that you are currently using (https://truckstuff.co.uk/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
All transactional email (password reset emails, order confirmation emails etc.) that this website sends are sent over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). This website's SMTP servers (provided by MailChimp) are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Truckstuff for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products / services
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer's IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. Google also claim that they anonymise this data meaning that even they cannot personally identifiy you from this data. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
We retain our GA data for 38 months after which time it is automatically deleted.
To prevent GA from tracking your journey through this website we recommend installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on extension for your web browser.
Controlling access to your data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Your right to withhold information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Accessing your own data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Third party websites and services
Truckstuff may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Truckstuff requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes of business ownership and control
Truckstuff may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain ddisions or the transfer of control of certain ddisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any ddision so transferred, be transferred along with that ddision and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be notified in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
About this website's server
This website is hosted by United Hosting within a UK data centre located just outside London.
Some of the data centre’s more notable security features are as follows:
- 3m rota-spike security fence and perimeter anti ram barriers
- Blast proof anti-intruder shielded external windows and doors
- Proximity access locks on all external and internal doors
- Interlocked man-trap doors with biometric iris scanners to gain access into data floors
- Server cabinets have locked doors (no open racks)
- Perimeter and internal IP CCTV system monitored 24×7
- 24×7 on-site security guards with static and mobile patrols
- All on-site personnel are security vetted to BS7858 standard
- Only authorised security cleared staff are allowed into the facility
Full details of United Hosting’s data centre can be found here.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Specifically we utilise the following systems:
- Password protected data systems to which only staff and those contracted to the company have permission and access to.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use Google Analytics cookies, these assist us in improving and maintaining our website. These cookies store no personal data, only anonymous usage data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 2.0. All of these third parties are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
The data controller of this website is:
CDC Truck Accessories Ltd, a UK Private limited Company with company number: 816237
Whose registered operating address is:
40 Bury Road,
Bury St. Edmunds,
Data Protection Officer
Gavin Taylor Director,
CDC Truck Accessories Ltd.
Telephone: 01284 810680
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Google Analytics Cookies
|_utma||Distinguishes users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Determines new sessions/visits.|
|_utmc||Determines if the user was in a new session/visit.|
|_utmz||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site.|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.|
Changes to this policy